The Mega-Thread for COVID Evangelists

Ransom

Stalker
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Please feel free to post links here to your unsigned, anonymous, and pseudonymous articles from blogs, aggregators, and conspiracy sites and other sources of dubious credibility.

You'll save me the trouble of moving them for you later.

Thanks in advance!

The Mutants Are Among Us….And It’s All Because of the Vaxed​

This Is a Load of Bat Guano!
Another distraction since they have NEVER sequenced...oh wait....they've never ISOLATED this "virus", much less sequenced it and there is no connection found that this "virus" ( if it exists as a REAL novel virus) went from any animal to another animal to humans.
Keep shoveling the guano and ignore the elephant in the room, which is that this "virus" was MADE IN THE USA, or at the least, the creation (gain-of-function) was started here, and Devil Fauci was in on it from the beginning.

Another distraction since they have NEVER sequenced
"With software and molecular biology approaches developed in part at APL, Thielen and Mehoke are using handheld DNA sequencers to conduct immediate on-site genome sequencing of SARS-CoV-2—the virus that causes COVID-19."
"When this virus was first sequenced in China..."
From John Hopkins https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/03/30/covid-19-gene-sequencing/

.they've never ISOLATED this "virus"
"Scientists have isolated virus from the first US COVID-19 patient. The isolation and reagents described here will serve as the US reference strain used in research, drug discovery and vaccine testing."
From NIH: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7239045/

"With software and molecular biology approaches developed in part at APL, Thielen and Mehoke are using handheld DNA sequencers to conduct immediate on-site genome sequencing of SARS-CoV-2—the virus that causes COVID-19."
"When this virus was first sequenced in China..."
From John Hopkins https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/03/30/covid-19-gene-sequencing/

"Scientists have isolated virus from the first US COVID-19 patient. The isolation and reagents described here will serve as the US reference strain used in research, drug discovery and vaccine testing."
From NIH: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7239045/
If I had the time you have, I'd find the CDC quote saying they have no isolated sample. Rappaport has covered this "double-speak" very well. Keep drinking the kool-aid.
Oh, since they've "sequenced" it, what is the animal-animal-human connection? <crickets>

If I had the time you have, I'd find the CDC quote saying they have no isolated sample.
Yes, we remember when you tried to pretend that the CDC admitted the virus didn't exist (by quoting a CDC document about a test designed to detect its RNA), and that "No quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available" meant they didn't have any of this non-existent virus (instead of a lack of a specific quantity with which to calibrate the test).

You really need someone to come alongside and remind you that you're an ignoramus. By the grace of God, I am called to be that person.

If I had the time you have, I'd find the CDC quote saying they have no isolated sample
It doesn't take much time to debunk your conspiracies. I don't know if the CDC has has an isolated sample or not, plenty of other organizations do, though.

Rappaport has covered this "double-speak" very well

In case you are looking for some more "Scientific" Research from Jon Rappaport:

1629317183611.png

1629317524309.png

1629317973277.png

es, we remember when you tried to pretend that the CDC admitted the virus didn't exist (by quoting a CDC document about a test designed to detect its RNA),
Then there's hope for you after all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we remember when you tried to pretend that the CDC admitted the virus didn't exist (by quoting a CDC document about a test designed to detect its RNA), and that "No quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available" meant they didn't have any of this non-existent virus (instead of a lack of a specific quantity with which to calibrate the test).

You really need someone to come alongside and remind you that you're an ignoramus. By the grace of God, I am called to be that person.
I thought we ALL volunteered for this duty! LOL

If I had the time you have, I'd find the CDC quote saying they have no isolated sample. Rappaport has covered this "double-speak" very well. Keep drinking the kool-aid.
Oh, since they've "sequenced" it, what is the animal-animal-human connection? <crickets>
I thought we ALL volunteered for this duty! LOL
It takes a village.…because every village has an idiot.

Oh, twisted
Under, sideways, down
I know you're getting twisted
And you can't calm down

[The Cars, "Magic," 1984]

...healthy paychecks, that is.

'The Biden administration’s decision to start authorizing third doses of Covid-19 vaccine in September is being met with bafflement, concern, and even anger from a number of immunologists, vaccinologists, and people steeped in the normal way such decisions are made.'

'Surgeon General Vivek Murthy insisted the booster dose program would only go ahead if sanctioned by the FDA and the ACIP, as the CDC advisory committee is known. But the fact that there is a fixed date for the start of the booster program led some to wonder if the outcome had already been decided.'

From the comments: '...with 4 Trillion being spent this year on US health care and 20% of total US GDP spending in a year ; we all know the real reason ; one word revenue'

He would know, and I agree.

Biden doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground!

'National Institutes of Health (NIH) director Francis Collins on Tuesday indicated that the push to make America’s youngest students wear masks at school is more due to concerns over potential school closures, rather than based on data of COVID-19’s impact on children’s health.

'Collins weighed in on the debate over mask requirements in American schools during an interview with “The Hugh Hewitt Show.” When asked by host Hugh Hewitt about recent federal recommendations that children in kindergarten through 3rd grade should wear masks, Collins said that although young children getting COVID-19 is rare, unmasked students could cause COVID-19 outbreaks at schools, forcing their peers to return to remote learning.'

'Hewitt, who was unimpressed with Collins’s use of the word “may,” notes that K–3 students are vulnerable to speech development problems that affect the rest of their lives if they can’t see people’s full faces. He then moved to ask whether there is data showing that kids in grade K-3 “are at greater risk of hospitalization or illness of serious sort from taking their mask off.”

'“I wish we had that data,” Collins replied. “But Hugh, I don’t think you’re hearing me. It’s not just about that.”

'“You’re worried about what goes on. But you just said there’s no data,” said Hewitt. “So you guys are guessing.”'

..healthy paychecks, that is.

'The Biden administration’s decision to start authorizing third doses of Covid-19 vaccine in September is being met with bafflement, concern, and even anger from a number of immunologists, vaccinologists, and people steeped in the normal way such decisions are made.'

'Surgeon General Vivek Murthy insisted the booster dose program would only go ahead if sanctioned by the FDA and the ACIP, as the CDC advisory committee is known. But the fact that there is a fixed date for the start of the booster program led some to wonder if the outcome had already been decided.'

I guess we both agree with Anna Durbin, the Johns Hopkins Researcher quoted in the first article:
"Anna Durbin, a vaccines researcher at Johns Hopkins University, said the vaccines continue to be highly effective in preventing hospitalizations, severe infections, and deaths among most vaccinees."

It sort of feels like your entering a schizophrenic phase here. You went from claiming the vaccine didn't work to posting articles claiming it's working so well, there is no need for boosters.